Hampton Roads Economic Development Alliance (HREDA) and Williams Mullen present: 2020 Business Solutions Series. This complimentary, five-part seminar series will provide businesses with ideas on how they can be more profitable and reduce risk in 2020. The series begins on Thursday, October 31, and concludes on Thursday, December 5. Please see below for the schedule.
- “Best Practices for an Efficient Investment or Sale Transaction” (Thursday, October 31)
- “Negotiate This: What Tenants Should Focus on in Lease Negotiations” (Thursday, November 7)
- “How to Increase Business Opportunities With the U.S. Government and Foreign Governments Through ITAR Compliance” (Thursday, November 14)
- “Enhancing the Value of Your Business Through Identifying and Leveraging Your Intellectual Property Assets” (Thursday, November 21)
- “How to Protect Your Bottom Line by Implementing an HR Strategy for the 2020 Workforce” (Thursday, December 5)