Vandeventer Black attorneys were selected to be included on the 2020 Virginia Super Lawyers list by Thompson Reuters. This renowned rating service considers attorneys from over 70 different practice areas that are nominated based on professional accomplishments and peer recognition.
Attorneys from the Norfolk and Richmond offices received the Super Lawyers acknowledgment:
• Anne G. Bibeau, Employment & Labor
• Deborah M. Casey, Real Estate
• Mark T. Coberly, Transportation / Maritime
• William E. Franczek, Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Patrick A. Genzler, Surety
• James R. Harvey III, Surety
• Patrick W. Herman, Estate Planning & Probate
• Ray W. King, Real Estate
• Neil S. Lowenstein, Construction Litigation
• Richard H. Ottinger, Civil Litigation-Defense
• Douglas M. Palais, Securities Litigation
• Edward J. Powers, Transportation / Maritime
• Michael L. Sterling, Government Contracts
• Daniel R. Weckstein, Construction Litigation
Other awarding bodies have recognized Vandeventer Black’s legal team, such as Virginia’s Business Magazine Legal Elite and Rising Stars; Best Lawyers™ The Best Lawyers in America and Lawyers of the Year, Coastal Virginia Magazine Top Lawyers of Coastal Virginia, and Chambers USA Guide Best Lawyers in the Virginia Construction Industry, among others. For more information, please visit VanBlackLaw.com.
About Vandeventer Black LLP
Vandeventer Black LLP is a dynamic business and litigation law firm established in 1883 that is dedicated to responsiveness and results while delivering internationally recognized legal solutions. Headquartered in the commercial gateway of Norfolk, Virginia, its accomplished attorneys assist clients from offices located in Virginia, North Carolina, and Germany.